Deadline To File A Tax Return Approaching

by Kenneth Hoffman in ,

It’s time to have a second look at income tax returns that were filed for possible amended income tax returns. Corporate taxpayers who filed extensions have until September 15th to file their returns, while personal returns are due on or before October 15th.

If you have questions about your completed but unfiled tax return, I can answer your questions. See our Tax Review Service.

I am also available to prepare your tax return.

K.R. Hoffman & Co., LLC, counsels Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Select Individuals in taking control of their taxes, and businesses. Discover how we can help you overcome your tax and business challenges. For more information or to become a client, call Kenneth Hoffman at (954) 591-8290 Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for a no cost consultation, or drop me a note.

Follow us on Twitter at @TaxReturnCoach, and let us know how we're doing.