Happy New Year - A Gift for You

by Kenneth Hoffman in

Welcome to 2012.

On January 1, 2012 numerous tax law changes took effect.  Some good, some not so good.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Now is a good time of the year to change the oil in your car.  Your mechanic will provide you with a receipt with your cars' current mileage.  This can be used as evidence to establish the ending mileage for 2011 and the beginning mileage for 2012.

There is no need to keep track of those pesky, fading receipts.  Take a picture with your phone's camera and upload it to your "2012 Business Receipt" folder on your FREE DropBox account.

The IRS requires you to track your mileage and expenses.  As our New Year's gift to you, you can download our 2012 Tax Diary.  Use it to track your mileage, appointments, and meal expenses.

If you have any questions about the tax law changes, business tips, or how to become a client, please call us at 954-591-8290 or use our Contact form.